Cushman & Wakefield
Job Description Summary
This role may suit an experienced estimator and/or HVAC Project Manager looking for career advancement. Alternatively, you may be a seasoned practitioner looking for a change.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
In a diverse business that encapsulates a variety of trades we also manage everything in property for a number of national and local clients offering real career direction, learning and, growth opportunities. With a pipeline of new clients and exciting opportunities to be a part of and a great team environment that will remain a stable environment for your next career move.
Are you looking for an environment that is different to most? If so and you are an experienced HVAC Estimator, come in and discuss what it means to work in the Auckland HVAC team.
This role is responsible for the successful pricing and delivery of commercial and industrial projects across our nationwide client base. This role may suit an experienced estimator and/or HVAC Project Manager looking for career advancement. Alternatively, you may be a seasoned practitioner looking for a change.
The successful applicant will be part of a diverse trades working out of our Auckland office in Penrose. Our clients include major banks, Government agencies, universities, prisons and, a combination of other leading NZ businesses and commercial premises.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Work scoping and delivery of HVAC solutions
- Accurate pricing of HVAC project work
- Project planning and effective handover to Project Managers / delivery of HVAC projects
- Project revenue and margin financial and growth targets are achieved
- Attend client meetings and add support through value engineering
Background And Experience
- HVAC or Refrigeration Trade qualified
- Proven HVAC / Refrigeration Engineering solution development and delivery
- Proven HVAC / Refrigeration Estimating experience
- Working knowledge of HVAC Industry Best Practice and standards
- Ability to produce design solutions to existing and new customers
- Commercial maintenance experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge and commitment to Health and Safety
C&W Offer An Above Average Remuneration Package Which Includes
- Guaranteed 44 hours per week
- Free Life and Income replacement insurance
- Discounted Medical cover
- Access to Marram Trust holiday / medical program
- Active social club
- Company branded Uniform and PPE
- Mobile technology (smart phone and tablet) for work dispatch.
- Initial and ongoing training program – developed to keep you upskilled and safe!
Health & Safety is a priority for Cushman & Wakefield and the successful candidate will be expected to have a good understanding of the H&S requirements and behaviors in commercial environment. Good personal presentation and customer service skills are also essential, as is a clean full driver’s license .
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment medical screening, including a drug and alcohol test. A criminal conviction review is also a requirement of the role.
Candidates must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Who are we?
With a reputation for excellence in providing service and support to our customers, Cushman & Wakefield is a market leader in Facility Management and Facilities Service delivery. We have a genuine commitment to continually strengthen client relationships and raise the bar in terms of customer service and delivery outcomes.
Cushman & Wakefield are a leading Facility Management company in New Zealand, servicing a multitude of corporate and retail companies and government institutions, both regionally and nationwide.
Our Facilities Services division provides trade services to these clients, through our Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing and Carpentry departments. We were established in New Zealand in the 1940’s and are now one of the largest New Zealand commercial trades businesses, with over 200 trade staff and a significant network of subcontractors. As a growing, focused business we are always looking for the best trades’ people to join our dynamic teams.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. R117121
Management and Manufacturing
Commercial Real Estate