HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Prepare the payroll and ensure payment of salaries by the last day of every month.
- Process staff loan applications as well as recovery in line with policy and reconciliation of staff accounts in liaison with the HR Accountant
- Continuously review and streamline payroll administration procedures
- Ensure the accuracy and timely remittance of the payroll to employees
- Administer annual increase schedules
- Preparation and Payment of statutory deductions such as. Pay As You Earn (P.A.Y.E.), N.S.S.F contributions and Union dues by the 15th of the following month
- Maintenance of statutory records for URA, NSSF, Payroll reports.
- Ensure efficient administration of the benefits programs
- Handling queries related to pay and remuneration issues, including promotions and benefits
- Ensure staff related policies such as medical scheme are administered satisfactorily and cost effectively
- Manage the maintenance of employee files
- Overtime verification and following up final approval
HR Information Systems
- Maintain and Update the HRIS
- Ensure critical ad-hoc HR information support to line managers in accordance with their requirements
- Ensure up to date organization chart in ANAEL
- Submit various report as may be required
Immigration and Expatriate Matters
- Accommodation and settlement related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource, business administration, social sciences or related field. Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management is desirable
- Minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience.
- Knowledge of HR administration, Payroll and Reward management
- Working knowledge of HRIS / Anael – desirable
- Sound understanding of the local labour market and the regulatory framework
- Good communication, Interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Good analytical, planning and organizing skills
HR General Responsibilities, Compensation & Benefits, HRIS & Methods
Région, département, localité
Total Uganda Ltd., 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.
Niveau d’expérience requis
Minimum 3 years
TOTAL UGANDA LTD
Marketing & Services
A propos de nous/Profil de l’entreprise
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. www.total.com
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Total has been present in Uganda since 1955 through its marketing operations. Total Uganda has over 180 stations countrywide offering a wide range of products and services.
Information Technology and Services, Oil & Energy, and Financial Services