A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the overall strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient and timely service delivery, this role will be part of the MBS ES organization based in Montevideo. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from Mexico. This role will report to the Global Head of Life Cycle Services General Administration overseeing Tier 2 HR delivery functions.
- Provide administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness and responsiveness.
- Proactively collaborate with country and regional stakeholders in the execution of HR services.
- Work with the Regional MBS Employee Services teams and colleagues in Montevideo and Mexico to ensure sustained and smooth delivery of HR services.
- Work with the Market HR Business Partners, Solutions Partners for Talent Development and Talent Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and align on program implementation as needed.
- Proactively and accurately gather personnel related information.
- Maintain and administer employee information on HR systems such as Employee Central or SAP (as needed).
- Actively partner and work with the Operations Head to achieve the agreed upon performance and developmental objectives.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and work on constructive feedback
- Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Operations Head.
- Ensure that customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information.
Who you are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any equivalent degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum professional experience specializing in an HR Operations or HR Generalist function from a Shared Services or multinational organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of HR systems and tools (i.e. MyLearning, SAP P40, PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors, Taleo, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in the use of Case Management systems and tools (i.e. BMC Remedy, Service Now, Neocase, etc.).
- Adequate experience in using MS Office applications. Desired knowledge and expertise on Macros.
- Fluent in speaking English and Spanish (both written and verbal communications).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.