Hitachi Storage Engineer
- Extensive knowledge and working experience on the Hitachi Storage arrays which include HUS, HCI, VSP G Series, and knowledge on HCP.
- Extensive knowledge and working experience on the Brocade switches.
- Knowledge on Hitachi tools like Tuning Manager, HDCA, Command Suite, HORCM, etc.
- Knowledge (preferable) working on TSOM monitoring tool.
- Knowledge on Managing replication True Copy, HUR & HORCM.
- Administering and knowledge in using HCS & HDCA
- Experience in coordination, validation and planning for required firmware/patches / microcode upgrade activities
- Hands on working experience in managing the RAID Groups, Storage pools and Storage tiering.
- Knowledge on SAN fabric, Virtual Fabric (VSAN), FCIP & management and Host to SAN connectivity.
- Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability
- Maintain / Follow SOPs and Operational Run books, ITIL processes – Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Performance management, Capacity management, Configuration & availability management activities
- Participate in Change & release management
- Participate in Disaster Recovery exercises
- Experience in Plan & Implement routine & normal changes (Mostly below)
- Zoning and LUN Sharing
- LUN Allocation and Decommission
- Zero Page Reclamation
- Split & Swap the Pairs for various DR activities
- Hosts Groups Remediation
- Removing Zones
- HORCOM configuration changes
- Capacity management – LUN Expansions and capacity increases
- Knowledge about using ticketing system for daily operations – Remedy
- Ability to deal with escalated and high severity incidents and work with various platform teams
- Participate on projects independently and deliver on time
Information Technology and Services, Human Resources, and Management Consulting