Head Of Treasury
Michael Stevens Consulting, Nigeria
To build and manage client relationships across various categories of clients with emphasis on domestic and offshore financial institutions and High Net Worth Individuals. Will provide strategic insights and leadership to sales team with a goal to attract new clients and increase market share across all Treasury Products (Fixed Income – Bonds & Treasury Bills, FX, Money Market.)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Relationship Management: Develop and retain strategic relationships with key institutional stakeholders and support existing institutional client base.
- Sales Management: Establishes and maintains new banking relationships for the bank with a focus on treasury management products.
- Industry and Product Knowledge: Must have keen awareness of financial services industry and be informed on industry products and services, competition and market opportunities.
- Brand Management: Manage the sales/client database by ensuring that targeted clients are provided with real-time products, information and services. Must be able to drive effective communication in support of institutional sales.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect client investments decisions and patterns.
- Purchase of Export proceeds from Customers.
- Purchase and sale of treasury bills and bonds.
- Positioning customers for the Primary market auctions and OMO auctions.
- Bilateral negotiation of foreign exchange rates with customers for settlement of various visible transactions such as Letters of credit (LCs), Bills of collections (BCs)
- Any other assignment as required by Treasurer.
-First Degree in any discipline
– Minimum experience – 4years relevant experience in related discipline.