Head of L&D Service Delivery Latam
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Regional Head of L&D Service Delivery LATAM – Location: Brazil or Uruguay
- Responsible for team management of regional L&D service delivery team to ensure high-quality service delivery of learning administration tasks in scope.
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day HR Learning Administrator activities with the highest level of customer service.
- Uses HR services technology to complete daily work (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors)
- Proactively strives for improvement/optimization of processes within service delivery scope
- Support integration of learning services of newly acquired business to existing pipeline
- Possesses strong team orientation
- Responsible for supporting HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Participates in implementation of processes and achieves projects deliverables according to schedule
- Key contributor to and proactively initial team capability improvement program
- Builds up and maintains good business relationship with stakeholders and performs strong stakeholder management
- Supports decision making requirements of stakeholders by providing the MBS perspective and MBS approach
- Performs additional duties as assigned
The position holder of this role is accountable for executing L&D service delivery in line with the company, HR and Finance 2022 strategy. This role will primarily be in charge of management of LATAM regional team in commitment towards zero failure on operational excellence and continuous process improvement, while also engaging in learning administrator activities. Leading the team to support in annual L&D cycle, and transactional tasks for learning operations prior, during, and post to trainings, the person in this role should also work to standardize current processes and support designing unified service package.
On top of driving operational excellence, this role will also take 30% of business development responsibility in strong collaboration with Integration Lead. Acting as local point of contact to help easing connection with local stakeholders and potential customers, this role will support to integrate newly acquired business to existing service scope.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.