Growth Product Manager, Clients
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager to conceive and execute initiatives and experiments to expand our SMB (small- and medium-sized business) customers. Are you passionate about helping us succeed in our ultimate mission of driving sustainable growth? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our ideal candidate will partner with our Marketing, Design, Engineering, Analytics, UX Research, and Sales teams, to rapidly test and iterate on new product features. On any given week, you may be building out a service offering on our website, executing and analyzing A/B tests, or devising a strategy to eliminate a client pain point. This person will guide and prioritize the work of a team of engineers and designers focused on this mission.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Partner with UX Researchers, designers, data analysts, software engineers, content writers, and traffic acquisition specialists to continuously formulate and execute on a roadmap to drive inbound client demand to Toptal.
- Collaborate with senior leadership across the company to develop and release features focused on growing Toptal’s revenue.
- Support the Director of Growth Product Management in defining long-term strategies for new client leads.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops that drive collaboration, prioritization and most of all maximize impact, through excellent decision-making.
- Build effective relationships across a wide range of teams in the business.
- Establish a shared understanding of business priorities and strategy with your stakeholders.
- Define and prioritize detailed objectives and specifications for initiatives ranging from new site experiences, UX improvements, user engagement tests, nurture flows, and more.
- Oversee creative development of design specifications, including ensuring that all work is high quality and meets the business goals of the initiative.
- Collaborate with your Engineering team to maintain a seamless new client experience, and ensure execution meets specifications.
- Intelligently conduct high-quality and detailed qualitative and quantitative research to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
In The First Week, Expect To
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal – meet teams and people you will have long-term working relationships with.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the teams, product, and business operations.
- Work closely with the Growth and Brand Managers to dive deep into our history, assets, roadmap, and unexplored opportunities that you will be able to lead.
- Independently start to study and learn the Toptal platform and product suite.
In The First Month, Expect To
- Take ownership of independent stories and small initiatives, driving them to execution with the teams, validating they are delivered accurately, and measuring success.
- Collaborate on the execution of larger initiatives, ensuring designs meet requirements and initiatives are well defined and are delivered to specification.
- Start attending the relevant agile rituals such as planning, daily standups, and retros, getting acquainted with Toptal processes through doing.
- Begin to dive into user behavior using our analytics tools and platforms to provide insight into the Growth team and Growth Product Management team to inform the product roadmap.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Drive pivotal initiatives forward, coordinating teams where required.
- Co-design the roadmap, using analytics, research, and strategy.
- Contribute ideas and facilitate workshops and discussions for new experiments and initiatives.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Demonstrate a clear measure of your impact through business results, your relationships, and execution excellence.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Drive significant impact on growth, using the latest thinking in user experience, growth hacking, SEO, lead nurturing and conversion optimization.
- A BA/BS degree, preferably with a focus on Engineering or Business.
- 3+ years of professional experience working within product management.
- Experience working with design and engineering teams, driving the development of high-quality digital experiences that effectively accomplish business goals while maintaining brand standards.
- Intermediate level quantitative analytics skills. You might even know basic SQL.
- A knack for creating simple and effective user interfaces and the ability to communicate ideas and direction through mockups and wireframes.
- A foundational understanding of design thinking, user research and user testing.
- A background in development or an understanding of basic website architecture concepts would be advantageous.
- An extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for growth and representative of the Toptal brand.
- First-class communication skills. Because this is a remote role, excellent written and verbal communication are of critical importance.
- Able to thrive in rapidly changing environments, with a strong willingness and ability to eliminate ambiguity and execute.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #natechcities #ustech #naproductcities #canada, #southamerica #europe
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión de productos y Marketing
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.