Growth Marketing Manager, Acquisition
Take full ownership of specific products and campaigns in selected traffic sources based on your background defining roadmaps, initiatives, and priorities while doing problem-solving and thriving in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment working side by side with the Creative, Research, Data Science and Growth Product teams.
If you are excited about the idea of managing a 6 or 7 figure budget in a profitable way with a company part of the Disruptor selected group from Facebook and Google, this is your perfect opportunity.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands, all powered by meaningful purposes.
We deliver experiences, launch movements, lighting up communities of millions in the US and worldwide. We transform industries by solving problems and improving lives.
The Trafilea team is composed of more than 250 fast-paced and ambitious doers. We are data-driven thinkers, passionate marketers, and tech innovators.
We’ve been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 companies to work remote.
Shapermint is one of the fastest growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US, going from 0 to +5 million customers since launching in 2018 at profits.
A Global DTC Brand that offers a curated selection of bras, shapewear, leggings and underwear from coveted brands. Our mission is to shape the lives of our customers by providing everyday essentials that support all body types, shapes, and sizes, and by inspiring confidence and embracing body positivity.
- Lead the pod strategy and team that includes: growth marketer, copywriter, creative strategy, video editor and designer.
- Build the strategy and roadmap of the execution of campaigns to accomplish ambitious CPA targets.
- Manage 6-7 figures monthly budgets in an efficient and effective way.
- End-to-end strategic development of creatives and feedback to launch new creatives test on a consistent way every week by following our internal growth framework.
- Provide growth projections and opportunities, guaranteeing accuracy on the reports (COGS and Expenses), on the targets, and weekly forecasting with (product) impact on the Revenue and Profit at team level
- Drive innovation in acquisition offers and shopping experiences to boost conversions through constant testing and learning across all touchpoints on the customer journey working with teh growth team.
- Work with the data science team to drive an ever-evolving understanding of advertising performance across channels using a variety of attribution methodologies and solid judgment to make sound business decisions about advertising investments.
- Work on forecasting and budgets to accomplish targets and work with the operations team to properly estimate sales for calculated inventory buying.
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Trafit program: get paid for exercising!
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on result.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in online marketing activities. E-commerce, affiliate, high- performance agency (or in-house) work
- Proven experience managing teams of at least 2 people.
- Data-driven analytical thinking and knowledge of channel-specific metrics and KPIs
- Dynamic and agile mindset. Ambitious, creative and relentless problem-solver.
- Experience managing digital media for an ecommerce business. Must have experience managing performance on digital channels, including: Paid Social, Display, SEO/SEM, Streaming Video, YouTube, Influencers, and/or Friend Referral programs.
- A highly collaborative team player
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing y Ventas
Marketing y publicidad, Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.