Growth Content Marketer
It's Pixel Perfect Limited
Why this role matters to us
IPP is a social first digital agency that focuses on storytelling, artificial intelligence and customer experiences across multiple platforms. This omnichannel approach is our strategy to help clients and customers navigate through this era of disruptions. IPP helps companies reimagine how brands interact with people. We are doing this by helping companies increase their value through integrated products and services which keep their customers coming back. This mindset along with our philosophy of the difference in the details helps us to stay on the cutting edge, creating innovative solutions that will help our clients transition through this digital age.
Why we need you
You are a Content Marketer; you combine the creativity of a writer with the practical focus of a strategist. You ideate and execute the content strategy. You focus on designing and developing content, and executing on strategies to achieve digital targets. You have developed a credible body of work. You are highly competent with the basics and desperately want an opportunity to make an impact within the Caribbean and internationally.
You will report to the Growth Lead and interact with diverse internal creative and technical teams. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create strategic marketing plans that generate and nurture sales leads, create, deploy and manage content, as well as optimize each channel and message
- Schedule and lead ideation sessions with team members and schedule content across all digital platforms
- Create, identify and curate timely, relevant and actionable content that can be distributed across multiple channels.
- Provide editorial and creative support to team members and develop error-free content that is highly professional and supports each brand profile and style guide.
- Build and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to both new (leads), existing (customers) and trial users of the Software Platforms.
- Attend events for coverage and live microblogging as an onsite Listening Officer
- Collaborate with the Growth Data Scientist to refine content to meet digital targets
- Collaborate with the Growth Lead to determine client’s issues with content and delivery
- Proactively cultivate and build relationships with new content distribution resources and platforms
- Collaborate with Growth Graphic Designers and Growth Video Editors to conceptualize content and achieve deadlines
- Write design briefs for creative content, create copy for content on digital platforms and Websites
- Evaluate finalized copy for compliance with policies, style, and tone – adhere to quality standards
- Promote continuous development of editorial guidelines and processes to increase efficiency and quality
- In conjunction with the Growth Lead, focus on client reputation management across all digital platforms
- Use channel metrics to shape future content marketing strategy and tactical execution.
- Develop and manage distribution channels and their metrics including web properties.
To be successful in this role you’ll need
- Excellent marketing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Reliability, dependability and effective working autonomously, when required
- Compelling presentation and influencing skills
- Extensive understanding of current trends and best practices in a variety of digital media platforms
- independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- To Juggle several tasks at once and you’re a detail oriented, proactive problem solver
- To be organized, accountable and get the job done, often in a high pressured environment
- High levels of adaptability, resilience and curiosity to learn, grow and to consistently deliver results
- To be excellent relationship builder and collaborator
- You are a great communicator with high proficiency in English Language, verbal and written
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree in Advertising/Marketing, Media Studies, Business, Management or Psychology
- 2+ years of agency experience in Social Media Management, Client Reputation Management and Microblogging
- Developing Marketing Strategy for Digital Businesses
- Marketing analytics and reporting
- Customer focused, with strong proficiency in online platforms: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Developing and managing the execution of cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience in maximizing the latest tools for managing digital marketing
- Content development, curation and distribution
- Media buying, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and WordPress CMS
Working Hours and Location:
- Offices are based in Kingston, Jamaica
- Normal office hours are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Monday to Friday
- Flexible work arrangement available in most cases (must be agreed with the manager)
- May be required to work outside of regular working hours as required by assignments