Growth Campaign Specialist, Enterprise
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We are looking for a Growth Campaign Specialist to drive and support campaigns that will grow and nurture relationships with prospective Enterprise clients. This newly created position will report to our Demand Generation Manager and will ensure optimal outcomes of paid media and client-facing campaigns.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
This person will be responsible for building, coordinating and executing client-facing campaigns across the assigned scope of channels. Your goal will be to identify the best paths to reach out to, attract and convert high-priority leads within Enterprise accounts. This person will manage channels and campaigns, and implement iterative improvements while working with the Demand Generation Manager to identify new opportunities.
In The First Week, Expect To
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Undergo role-specific training including learning about procedures and tools currently used within our Growth team.
In The First Month, Expect To
- Learn about our existing channels and campaigns for Enterprise.
- Begin to take over some of the coordination and planning of existing campaigns.
- Work with other internal marketing teams such as Content and Design.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Get fully comfortable with the assigned scope of channels and campaigns.
- Come up with new ideas for campaigns, implement and optimize, and capture and analyze the results.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Find new ways to optimize our campaigns to achieve better results for Enterprise Growth.
- Continue launching and testing new campaigns, working closely with other team members to assess the impact.
- Establish and maintain a stable lead pipeline from the existing campaigns.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Fully understand all of Enterprise Growth activities and be able to contribute to the Enterprise Growth overall strategy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on digital marketing campaigns, driving the campaign ideation, content creation, and execution.
- Strong experience with email marketing and landing pages, as well as implementing A/B multivariate testing.
- Strong expertise with marketing automation systems like Hubspot, Padot, or Marketo.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with campaign measurement and evaluation is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, proactive, and great problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #canada #natechcities #southamerica
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing y Ventas