Group IT Supervisor
Motorcare Uganda Nissan
A. Job Purpose
Responsible for end-user support and maintenance on local IT systems in cooperation with Group IT and furthermore ensure Motorcare Uganda’s IT systems are operational, available and secure to use by all relevant stakeholders.
- Secure daily communication and cooperation with Group IT in Denmark
- Secure all end-user support and troubleshooting on a daily basis in cooperation with Group IT
- Secure daily follow-up on backup, power, system performance and general compliance including premises control
- Secure that the IT platform and computers etc. are adequately secured and updated daily (virus, theft, backup)
- Secure 24/7 uptime on internet connections, systems, print facilities and all internal IT equipment incl. negotiation with suppliers and partners on contracts and collaboration.
- Maintain Group IT-documentation including ongoing development of “Best Practice Guidelines”
- Secure testing and deployment of new equipment and software in cooperation with Group IT
- Super user for several systems and applications utilized within the Group.
- Secure follow-up on all IT operation reporting to IT Manager
Professional Skills and Competences
- At least 3 years work experience in similar position or handling similar assignments in a fast paced industry
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology
- Highly self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Good communication skills
- Focused on improving end-user experience
- Updated knowledge in order to support the Group’s users and systems
- Microsoft Server & Client application specialist also including Office365 Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of virtualization, storage, and infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of networking and firewalls
- Fluent in English
- As per above key responsibilities
How to Apply: All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to send their application to [email protected] Applications and CVs should be in one document not exceeding 2MBs. Applications should be received by 5.00PM on 10th September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.