Grid Connection Engineer
Our client is a start-up and fast-growing project development and EPC company based in Melbourne. With recent success in selling a project portfolio over 100 MW of solar systems, and the successful commissioning of 12 sites at full generation capacities, they are now getting busy with the construction of the projects while working on a further long-term pipeline of over 300MW solar and battery storage projects.
Our client is looking for a Grid Connection Engineer to be involved in all stages of grid connection process for renewable energy generator and battery connections.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Drive GPS R0, R1 and grid connection related studies
- Assist with the delivery of generator connection packages
- Direct and review generator connection and power system studies
- Provide strategic technical advice for new connections
- Prepare high-quality engineering deliverables (reports, specifications, methogologies)
To be successful for this position you must have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least three years’ experience in power systems analysis and engineering, with expertise in electrical power system dynamics and stability concepts
- Knowledge of the electricity distribution and transmission industry
- Hands on experience using PSCAD and PSS/E
- Experience successfully deliveryin R0 or R1 packages
Anavo group welcomes, values and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with different cultural backgrounds and disabilities.
How to apply:
Apply now through the apply button or get in touch with Andrea Sanz
([email protected]/0420456790) for a confidential conversation
Renewables & Environment