Graphics Engineer, Canvas Render
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Render Engineer you will help us expand our users capabilities by developing our cutting edge browser rendering engine. You thrive learning best practices from the academic and industry and turning them in solutions for our customers. Our belief is simple: Generate wows by making users enjoy using our platform. Shift their mind state from work to fun .
In this role, you will:
- Develop, enhance and improve Render features
- Study, identify and improve performance bottlenecks.
- Work closely with the architecture, product and design teams.
- Hack through your ideas. Generate as many POCs as possible.
- Provide analysis of problems and recommend solutions
- Implement automated unit and integration tests and ensure the practice is followed consistently
- Keep track of industry trends to keep our Render Engine on the bleeding edge
- Be part of every tech design you wish, we are open to everyone.
- Lead highly complex and abstract programming tasks and provide code reviews of various development tasks
- Participate in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or 7 years of proven experience in similar work
- 3+ years of experience developing or working with the internals of 2D/3D rendering engines
- Hands on development of graphical applications, services or games
What We Offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Marketing, Relaciones públicas y Redacción y revisión
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.