Graphic & Web Designer
Ocean-Flo Life International
Ocean-Flo Life International® is a private limited company founded in 2019 in the United States of America and incorporated in the Republic of Malawi under its laws since 2021. The company was established to offer a dietary supplement that contains 78 micro and trace minerals, worldwide.
At Ocean-Flo Life International®, we envision a world where people are empowered and in charge of their own health; a time when all consumers are committed to living a healthier lifestyle; a day when Liqui-Flo minerals are a part of every consumer’s daily supplement intake.
Our company is fast growing and we are looking for a Graphic and Web Designer to join our team and help expand our various business portfolios. The prospective candidate must have an ever-learning mindset and be willing to grow with OFL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc).
- Maintaining OFL’S branding and those of clients that they remain consistent.
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to brand standards.
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features.
- Ensuring the coding standards are met; optimizing the web architectures for navigability and accessibility, and ensuring the website and databases are being backed up.
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practices through the website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into the website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of website projects
- A minimum of 2 years design experience
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator)
- Experience working with WordPress
- Comfortable working on bilingual design projects (English, Chichewa)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print, and web-based technologies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Please include a link to your online portfolio or submit a portfolio with your application (no more than 3 MB). Applications will not be considered without a portfolio.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to The Managing Director at [email protected] by the close of business. Ocean-Flo Life International is an equal opportunity employer and women are particularly encouraged to apply.
DEADLINE: 12th September 2021