Graphic Designer/Marketing Guru
Leisures Shoe Boutique
The right opportunity has arrived! We want to release the right person into their gifting and passion. So don’t wait! If you think you could be the person we need, jump in.
You will be working with a great head office team, you will be a self driven and self managing creative designer who wears multiple hats, with experience building brands. You will have excellent copywriting skills, able to combine research and knowledge of the target audience to persuade and influence buying decisions. You will have a proven track record in digital marketing, using your ideas and data to shape campaigns, and drive results. You will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates your passion for design along with a commercial eye. You will have experience working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Oh and one more really important thing – we love people. So we are looking for someone who is ready to catch our vision. «We see a loving community of women enjoying buying and wearing shoes that make them feel great and look good.»
- Create & maintain compelling design across a range of digital and print projects for our website, social media, internal comms, print collateral and catalogues
- Drive traction and show initiative and leadership
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Maintain knowledge of industry and technology standards, customer feedback and needs, the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Preferred experience with brand development strategies.
- Ideally you will have an affinity with social media trends and able to help grow engagement
- Adopting a customer led approach with your technical proficiency you will be comfortable helping CRM & loyalty effectiveness
- A skilled, detailed and experienced Graphic Designer developing high quality digital content
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with existing brand assets
- Klavyio set up and management preferred
- Knowledge of front-end web management – we use Shopify
- Strong communication skills and conceptual thinking ability
- Strong collaborator and team player