KM2 Solutions Barbados is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
- Designing and producing original, high-quality and innovative web and print creative materials including: recruitment ads, sales guides, packaging and marketing materials (brochures, ordering forms, t-shirts) for our sales consultants and consumers.
- Working closely and collaboratively with marketing teams to create and bring ideas to life
- Comply with all of the established policies (General, Security of Information, Compliance) and Standards of conduct established by KM2. Your duties will include but not be restricted to the above.
- Other responsibilities or duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
Education / Experience / Credentials
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Good English language skills (B1 proficiency or above)
- Experience with design and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
All applicants must reside in Barbados. This is a work-from-home opportunity.
If this job position interests you, please send your portfolio of work and resume to:
Email subject line: Junior Graphic Designer