Louis Cloete Productions
Louis Cloete Productions is a production company located in Waverley, Pretoria. We specialise in video production and live streaming which entails many areas of expertise such as cinematography, video editing, animation, creative direction, design, and social media management to name a few.
We are looking for a dedicated graphic designer, who is enthusiastic about their craft and isn’t satisfied with just any solution. While everybody else thinks, at LCP we choose to THINK DIFFERENTLY.
Among other tasks, your responsibilities will include creating marketing material such as promotional graphics, online event graphics, social media posts, posters, as well as programmes and presentations that accompany our virtual events and production ventures.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Experience in design.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Fluency in English.
- Access to your own transport.
- Basic knowledge of video editing and animation.
Some key points to take into account:
- We are naturals. We value genuine talent.
- We are driven. It is instantly obvious that this is not just a job to us. We all equally want our company to prosper and we all contribute to its success.
- We value innovation and creativity. Being different.
- We are strategic and analytical. Attention to detail and having the ability and initiative to solve problems effectively are extremely important to us.
- We are proud. Under no circumstances is “average” good enough. We put our greatest effort into everything we do.
How you know you will fit into this role:
- A passion for next-level visuals.
- A continuous need to improve every project.
- I can handle extreme pressure.
- My career is my priority.
- I am willing to burn the midnight oil.
- I can take initiative in stressful environments.
- I fit in and work easily with a team.
- My time-management skills are top-notch.
- I can handle a very large workload very quickly.
- I can multitask like an octopus.
- Make creative choices to enhance the visual impact of our projects.
- You may also be required to assist in other roles of production should the team need help.
Only candidates who meet all of the above minimum qualifications & skills required may submit their CV and portfolio, accompanied by a cover letter describing why the candidate is most suited to this position. Cover letter should include current salary, salary expectation, full-length photo and notice period or soonest availability. If you would like to be a part of our team and comply with all the above requirements, please send your CV to [email protected]. Applications without these requirements will not be considered.