Global Product Marketing Manager (Mobile)
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
In this role, you will be the product marketing lead in helping to grow and develop two global products Xero Me (mobile app) and Expenses (employee expense management) . This is a key position as these products are foundational in delivering a programme of work focused on the millions of employees working in small businesses globally. You will need to quickly become the go-to expert on the needs of the customer and tie everything together through clear and concise propositions. You’ll learn, monitor and deeply understand how customers and competitors are changing across all markets and responding to the product proposition. You will also identify future opportunities to deliver differentiated value and work with product and global and regional customer teams to build and launch.
You will be the Xero who is driving the adoption and use of this product by working closely with the regional commercial leads, marketing and sales teams to achieve the customer and commercial targets.
What you’ll do
- Commercial (Revenue, new subscriptions and product utilisation) targets are achieved or exceeded and reported monthly
- Excellent collaboration and relationships with Product pods, working as a virtual team to develop strategy, identify unique value and GTM planning with customer teams.
- Develop compelling value propositions and playbooks to support the product and new feature roll-out and growth. Developed in partnership with research agencies and creative teams.
- Annual marketing plans and quarterly reviews to identify opportunities to achieve acquisition and utilisation targets
- Be the key contact point for all proposition related queries across the business including regional sales, marketing teams and channels – acting as the product champion.
What You’ll Bring with You
- Demonstrated experience building new product value propositions to develop and launch new products or features. (Use or understanding of Strategyzer framework an advantage)
- Experience working in agile environment with Product Managers and development teams (mobile product an advantage).
- Confidence in working through ambiguity and creating new experiences – this role involves future thinking and exploring new spaces
- Highly commercial, data driven marketer with demonstrated experience building cross-sell and product lifecycle strategies based on customer and data insights
- Passionate collaborator and thrive on the challenge of regularly connecting teams across regions and global offices
- Ability to build strong business relationships, internally and externally, that allow you to challenge and influence stakeholders whilst still having fun everyday
- 7+ years in a product marketing or marketing role (mobile experience an advantage)
- Loads of initiative and able to lead virtual teams and work autonomously.
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced tech environment.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.
Marketing and Sales
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services