Global Learning Business Partner Project Manager – Consulting
EY’s Global Learning function designs, develops and deploys technical and non-technical learning to EY professionals across the world to help them grow their skills and accelerate their careers. In the Business Partnering team, we are responsible for listening and advising stakeholders on their learning needs in order to create the content development plan for Global learning.
We are looking for a colleague to join our virtual team working from over 20 geographical locations across the world. We offer flexible work arrangements, the chance to work in a multicultural and multinational environment, and best in class teaming and collaboration. We are looking for a colleague who will offer new ideas and insights.
As a Learning Business Partner Project Manager, you will work with the team to ensure our priority global learning solutions are delivered to an exceptional standard. Your focus will be on key projects across all BP portfolios.
This job posting is a permanent role within the Global Learning Business Partnering Team. This role presents a unique opportunity for you to establish yourself as a key part of the team and experience working in our dynamic and international environment. The role will be working with Business Partners from different portfolios on priority projects as directed by the Global BP Resourcing and Planning PM.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage learning projects as directed by the Consulting Portfolio Lead and work proactively to understand the direction of key business projects
- Manage the curriculum plan as directed by the BP lead/BP for portfolio/sub-portfolio, and align Global and Region catalogs to avoid duplication where required
- Work with the Global Learning Catalog Management Lead to reduce learning duplication across client portfolios and between Global and Regions
- Manage ad hoc projects to ensure that high priority requests are prioritized and completed on time
- Manage communications for projects as required and ensure BPs are updated on the status of learning initiatives throughout the project/program lifecycle
- Work with the Portfolio Design and Deployment teams at level to ensure that agreed Learning solutions are designed and deployed as planned to achieve required business outcomes
- Provide relevant commentary on reporting dashboards for key stakeholders and highlight and resolve any issues as required
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Effective project management skills – the ability to work collaboratively to deliver quality and timely solutions to clients
- Good understanding of the Consulting business
- Good knowledge of talent and learning strategies and experience of implementation
- Good knowledge of learning processes and standards
- Strong client-facing experience and skills
- Good consulting skills – the ability to understand and challenge client requirements, and to determine the most appropriate solutions
- Strong organizational skills – the ability to set priorities, allocate budget and work within effective time frames
- Effective influencing and communication skills – maturity to interact with senior leaders in the organization, and (where required) to resolve issues or challenges as they arise
- Ability to use Learning technology and tools, as well as other relevant talent systems and knowledge tools
- Good understanding of change management principles
- Effective business acumen, understanding of EY’s NextWave vision and strategy organization-wide
- Effective collaboration skills – work effectively with other members of the Learning team ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are met
- Due to the global nature of the role, travel and a willingness to work alternative hours will be required
What We Look For
- In addition to a degree, qualification in a related discipline
- A learning professional passionate about technology and innovation, comfortable with a fast pace and working closely with stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of working in fast-paced, stressful environments to deliver required result
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Business Development and Sales
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services