Global Learning Business Partner – All EY
EY’s Global Learning function designs, develops and deploys technical and non-technical learning to EY professionals across the world to help them grow their skills and accelerate their careers. In the Business Partnering team, we are responsible for listening and advising stakeholders on their learning needs in order to create the content development plan for Global learning.
We are looking for a colleague to join our virtual team working from over 20 geographical locations across the world. We offer flexible work arrangements, the chance to work in a multicultural and multinational environment, and best in class teaming and collaboration. We are looking for a colleague who will offer new ideas and insights.
As a Learning Business Partner at Associate Director level, you will ensure our priority global learning solutions are delivered to an exceptional standard across EY. Your focus will be on All EY learning where you will work proactively to understand the required skills and knowledge for our people across EY and to define and maintain effective learning curricula to support the performance agenda.
This job posting is a permanent role within the Global Learning Business Partnering Team. This role presents a unique opportunity for you to establish yourself as a key part of the team and experience working in our dynamic and international environment.
You will work at Executive level to define and manage the global learning curriculum for the All EY Learning portfolio, working with stakeholders to define global content development projects as necessary to achieve the required outcomes for EY. You will capture, assess and prioritize skills needs, provide advice and determine the most effective solutions to enhance performance. The role will manage relationships with business stakeholders across the Executive as well as working with Region talent teams as directed by the Global All EY Portfolio Lead.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for business partnering and managing relationships for All EY Learning across the different SLs, regions and functions within EY
- Work proactively to understand the direction of the internal business client, the required skills and knowledge of their people and to define and maintain effective learning curricula to enable their performance agenda
- Manage and maintain the curriculum plan and catalog for a portion of the All EY portfolio, review and update the existing catalog, and align Global and Region catalogs to avoid duplication where required
- Identify and assess skills needs (or engage Design colleagues where required) to ensure root causes are identified and determine the optimal learning solution
- Work with colleagues in regions to reduce learning duplication across client portfolios and between Global and Regions
- Oversee and approve the development of learning solution plans: confirm the scope, approach and resource model required to deliver the learning solution in design and development
- Work with the Portfolio Design and Deployment teams to ensure that agreed Learning solutions are deployed as planned to achieve required business outcomes
- Ensure the business provides the inputs needed to start and run learning design initiatives on time (e.g. Subject Matter Resource networks)
- Manage communication with business stakeholders on the learning portfolio overall to ensure they are updated on the status of learning initiatives throughout the lifecycle
- Build and maintain effective relationships outside Learning (e.g. Talent Development, Strategic Talent Consultants, Knowledge) to ensure learning can propose and facilitate holistic solutions
- Deliver reporting to agreed business and talent stakeholders on learning performance against agreed standards and metrics in a timely way. Highlight and resolve any issues with business accounts involving learning colleagues as required
- Promote and enforce a strong ‘one team’ culture in Learning and working with other leaders to build one high performing team
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong business acumen, understanding of EY’s NextWave vision and strategy organization-wide
- Strong knowledge of talent and learning strategies and experience to implement them effectively
- Knowledge of human performance improvement (HPI) principles, models and processes for root causes analysis, and recommendation of training and non-training solutions to solve performance problems or maximize performance opportunities
- Strong knowledge of – and commitment to optimize – learning processes and standards
- Strong internal client-facing experience and skills. The ability to forge strong relationships with senior leaders to understand their business priorities and to help achieve them through talent and learning solutions
- Strong consulting skills – the ability to understand and challenge client requirements, and to determine the most appropriate solutions
- Strong project management skills – the ability to work collaboratively with other members of the Global Learning team and Regional teams to deliver quality and timely solutions to clients
- Strong organizational skills – the ability to set priorities, allocate budget and work within effective time frames
- Strong influencing and communication skills – maturity to interact with senior leaders in the organization, and (where required) to resolve issues or challenges as they arise
- Strong collaboration skills – work effectively with other members of the Learning team ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are met
- Ability to use Learning technology and tools, as well as other relevant talent systems and knowledge tools
- Due to the global nature of the role, travel and a willingness to work alternative hours will be required
What We Look For
- In addition to a degree, qualification in a related discipline
- A senior learning professional passionate about technology and innovation, comfortable with a fast pace and working closely with leaders and clients, who will inspire their team to find and cultivate their own purpose
- Demonstrable experience of managing change initiatives in global, matrix organizations
- Demonstrable experience of working in fast-paced, stressful environments to deliver required results
What Working At EY Offers
At EY, learning is a top priority. We are constantly looking for ways to increase learning impact and to further enhance the learner experience. As a member of our dynamic, virtual team of learning professionals, you’ll get the opportunity to broaden your skills and knowledge to make an impact on a global scale.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Business Development and Sales
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services