Global Corporate Responsibility Supervising Associate – Communications and Engagement – Mat Cover
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
EY is on a journey to transform its positive impact by becoming an accelerator of inclusive growth, advancing innovation and practices that enable as many people as possible to contribute to, and share in the benefits of, economic growth. This includes significantly increasing our social impact.
The Global CR, Communications and Engagement Supervising Associate works as part of the CR CE team to help deliver an innovative communications and engagement (C&E) strategy to enable this high priority global transformation and lead the delivery of operational CR communications. The role holder will lead the development of targeted C&E initiatives that bring our organization-wide CR efforts to life, creating real positive impact and inspiring our people, communities and clients.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support and deliver all aspects of communications and engagement to deliver the global CR ambition and vision
- Support and deliver a communications and engagement strategy that effectively engages, educates and empowers our people
- Support the implementation of a consolidated internal communications and engagement plan, encompassing all aspects of the CR agenda
- Support reporting on the reach and impact of C&E initiatives as part of CE Transformation, monitoring campaign metrics, evaluating engagement effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement
- Team effectively across other functions in BMC, strategically positioning CR across functional channels of communication (e.g. Office of the Chairman, Sector, Service Line, Markets)
- Proactively support engagement with Area and Regional BMC networks, supporting the implementation of compelling and localized communication campaigns
- Partner with Talent and Sustainability stakeholders to ensure CR communications and cadence are aligned
- Support the development of an effective stakeholder management strategy, activating key stakeholders across global leadership around the CR agenda
- Support the development and deployment of a consistent communication plan that reaches key internal audiences globally, while allowing for local input, customization and integration of messages in appropriate channels
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Ability to execute influential communications and engagement strategy and deploy using a variety of channels and activities within EY
- Ability to measure impact of communications, using data and analytics to demonstrate outcomes and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to synthesize information from others; connects all facets of the business when initiating, developing and implementing initiatives; serves as an organizational connector
To qualify for the role you must have
- Exceptional written communications and strong storytelling capability
- Strong personal communication and facilitation skills; ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior-level stakeholders
- An understanding of how to apply the objectives of CE Transformation to the role (internal candidates)
- Proven ability to work across geographies and cultures, navigate complexity and lead virtual teams
- Effective understanding of digital channels and best medium to target different internal audiences
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience engaging with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholder groups to deliver effective communications collateral
- Experience in helping to prepare senior leadership presentation materials, pre-reads and other communications
- Experience in digital communications
What We Look For
We are looking for a motivated individual who demonstrates a good understanding of the corporate responsibility agenda and trends relating to responsible, social and inclusive business practices. The ideal candidate is someone who enables innovative thinking and inspires innovative action and leverages communications to inspire others, as well as enabling knowledge sharing.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Writing/Editing
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services