Global Change & Training Advisor
The role will focus on the people side of change related to the implementation of digital people solutions (such as a new recruitment tool, mentoring platform, shared services operating model, compensation benefits system etc) across multiple countries globally. Change management focuses on how to help employees embrace, adopt and utilize a change in their day-to-day work.
The role will work closely with the project change team members, within the People Function, IT and The Arcadis Way Programme.
In more detail, the Change & Training Advisor will-
- Support the Change & Training Lead in developing the Change Strategy and Change Plan for each project.
- Execute the change activities within each project Change Plan e.g. change readiness assessments, sponsor & stakeholder mapping, resistance management, onboarding and continuous engagement of stakeholders etc.
- Managing change networks such as working groups, change champions
- Monitoring progress of change plans, collecting feedback, evaluating results and adjusting plans as needed.
- Create ongoing change status reports for project & DPS team
- Support the DPS Change & Training Lead in developing the Communications Plan for each project.
- Co-develop the communications assets for each project as part of the Communications Plan with the Change & Training Lead, functional Business Process Managers (workstream subject matter experts) and working group members.
- Manage delivery of communication assets for each project such as Intranet news articles, promotional videos, email templates, toolkits.
- Monitoring progress of comms plans, collecting feedback, evaluating results and adjusting plans as needed.
- Support the DPS Change & Training Lead in developing the Training Plan for each project.
- Co-develop training curriculum and co-create training content such as end-user guides, training packs and online learning modules.
- Deliver on training plans including training coordination (participant management, organizing SME facilitators, training invitations) and training evaluation.
- Program manage People Analytics Development Program (3 months upskilling program) working with internal and external experts.
- Develop ongoing training status reporting for project & DPS team
- Support the DPS Change & Training Lead in delivering the People Transformational Change, Communications and Training plans
The candidate should have an academic degree in human resources or change/project management and a minimum of 2 years experience in change management and training for business transformations across geographical entities. They should have broad international experience and understand the complexity of leading people projects across borders and in matrix organization.
Other Required Experience And Competencies For This Role-
- Proven experience in supporting change programs, related to implementing a HR strategy within a global or regional matrix setting
- Hands-on experience related to change, communications and training delivery.
- Interest in digital transformational projects across a series of countries and cultures;
- Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
- High degree of initiative and proven ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others across our
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Native or near native in the English language
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology
Civil Engineering, Design, Construction
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.