Global Account Manager
Peachtree Networks is a growing international telecom company with multiple international offices that offers talented and driven individuals the opportunity to grow their career in an exciting and professional field.
Peachtree Networks is searching for a Global Account Manager (GAM) to aggressively expand our footprint within key customers of the Telecoms and IT industry segments. The position will be geographically flexible to enable the candidate maximum customer facing time to focus on both customer HQ locations and other strategic customer sites.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for creating new profit generating accounts by building a portfolio of new clients as well as build out the assigned account portfolio and will need to set the Peachtree Networks corporate strategy for engaging with these accounts. There will be quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives on an international basis. The role is to drive new business both domestically and internationally with these new and existing key accounts. The role requires strong experience in business development as well as a “sales hunter” mentality, experience with CRM tools for account planning, opportunity tracking, financial reporting / forecasting and overall account coordination is required. The candidate must have experience working with extended teams across diverse geographies. The position will report to the various Sales Managers.
- Focus on developing new business for Peachtree Networks by identifying business opportunities and prospects by evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Negotiate with the various executive-level employees decision makers and understand the companies purchasing cycles.
- Understand and navigate the decision-making processes of the client, and successfully close agreements and big deals to maximum profit.
- Manage all corporate level contacts within target accounts at their key global locations. Develop a strategic business plan to support growing existing business.
- Identify all ongoing and upcoming projects and coordinate efforts within Peachtree Networks to maximize our chances to win the business.
- Develop relationships with key personnel through personal meetings at all important corporate locations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years of experience in sales and selling to executives of large, international corporations (B2B).
- Preferred experience in IT / Telecommunications / refurbished equipment sector.
- Executive level communication and presentation skills in both English & Spanish. Additional language skills are beneficial.
- Willingness to travel both domestic and international for up to 30% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely from home. Qualified candidates must be able to manage the workload and their time responsibility and efficiently. A Stable internet connection will also be essential.
- Qualified applicants must be based in, and able to travel freely throughout the Caribbean & Central America regions, without restriction.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Telecoms, IT or Engineering or a comparable field.
- Possess a strong knowledge of selling methodologies and account development.
- Experience working with customers on quotes, proposals and solutions development
- Qualified candidates should have working computers/laptops, keyboard and mouse which can be utilized during the training period. After which company equipment will be sent. In addition it will be required that qualified be able to purchase 2 screens, which we will reimburse.
Tipo de empleo