GIS Specialist / Business Development Executive
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Vectorisation of Surveys made from various equipment and would also contribute to all stages of the business development cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong networking skills via LinkedIn and other such platforms.
- Understanding of GIS data (Point Cloud data, vector, raster, and height data (DTM, DSM)
- Adhere to the client’s corporate standards for Reality Capture and scanning requirements and workflows
- Implement and coordinate technology applications and reality capture solutions with Building Information Modeling (BIM) team and subcontractor BIM teams
- To develop and promote the sale of our services to Architects, MEP Engineering Companies, Project Developers, and Contractors.
- To understand the customer needs and prepare suitable solutions, organize and submit proposals & negotiate contracts.
- Working with Technical Team and various other Departments to facilitate sales closure.
Software Skills :
- Autodesk Recap
- Context Capture
- Technical degree/diploma/certificate or equivalent in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience and a proven ability to manage tasks and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Experience with terrestrial/aerial Lidar Scan processing, GIS, and Aerial imagery processing
The salary for this position will be depending upon the experience.
Send your application to [email protected] The position is based in New Delhi. Many Thanks for your Interest!!