Furniture Quality Controller
oneglow is into complete wooden solutions such as Doors, Door Frames, kitchens, Wardrobes, and luxury furniture.
The company is dealing in highly innovative and super specialty products aimed to target the right price as well as the majority of the audience. Wideconepts is proud to have completely environmentally friendly infrastructure as we believe in doing things in a much more efficient manner.
We are a one-stop solution for the home, office, and hospitality industry and also for retail and project markets.
We are a perfect combination of quality, expertise, and experience. We use the best of raw materials and apply engineered solutions and processes to produce durable, premium stylish, and comfortable products with immaculate finishing for every industry.
We have set up a large manufacturing unit covering more than 50000 sq feet in Gurugram Haryana with the combination of the latest imported machinery and highly skilled manpower.
All our kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes, Doors as well as other products are made of the best quality wood and engineered wood with the latest design and finish. All these products are manufactured using high tech automated machines with CNC technology
All our products are highly customizable and can be altered as per our customer needs.
- Quality Management Operations- This includes quality assurance, control, testing, final inspection, and quality management system implementation on the production floor.
- The work is related to Woodwork and Furniture making both in the Upholstered and hardwood category.
- Maintaining the quality management system across all production areas.
- Will be responsible to get the quality-related approvals.
- Conducting In-line inspections or mid-level QC and final audit, would involve setting up the various checkpoints at critical areas and educating the in-house workers and production team
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to bring about standardization, system, and process orientation in Production and Operations