FSQR Quality Superintendent
Job Purpose and Impact
The FSQR Quality Superintendent is responsible for developing and implementing quality systems to assure customers that products are defect free and safe. In addition, you will work with other departments on root cause analysis, corrective actions and preventative measures to ensure that they are effective. The FSQR Quality Superintendent is also responsible for leading effective and efficient processes for customer complaints. We are seeking a proven leader who will work with senior staff to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as leading a collaborative effort on audits.
- Leads process to ensure that all product complaints for plant are reviewed and corrective actions provided as necessary by utilizing various programs and systems.
- Ensure appropriate customer specifications and government regulations are met.
- Investigates and follows up on quality and food safety incidents that occur in the plant to ensure they are reported and that corrective action and permanent corrections are taken.
- Owns the Management of Change (MOC) process, specifications, labels, and product quality reviews.
- Reviews the work of a team of analysts or inspectors that collects data identifying potential quality failures.
- Evaluates quality of raw materials or components, in-progress goods, processes, or operations.
- Provides leadership, development, and talent management activities for direct reports which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training, and budgeting.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to achieve results with cross functional team.
- Strong written and verbal communication and time management skills
- Two or more years of supervisory experience
- Technical knowledge in the area of animal product specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field
- Experience with BRC audit standards
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Management and Manufacturing
Chemicals, Food & Beverages, and Food Production