Forklift Operator/Processing Officer
As a Processing officer, you are critical in ensuring our customers’ Mail and Parcels are sorted, processed and dispatched correctly to be delivered on time. This role will see you working at our Tauranga Operations Centre – 65 Chapel Street, Tauranga.
In This Fast-paced Job, You Will
- Safely operate a forklift on site
- Sort our customer’s parcels to meet our service level agreements
- Handle parcels in a careful and professional manner
- Liaise with various internal contacts to solve problems and escalate where required
- This is a job where you really contribute to our business and our customers experience. From a supportive team environment, to training & development opportunities we can really deliver you a great career!
We Are Looking For Great Person Who Is
- Available to work Sunday (10.30am – 7.30pm), Monday – Wednesday (11.00am – 7.30pm) and Thursday (11.00am – 7.00pm)
- Have a current F endorsement or OSH Forklift approved licence and clean Full Driver’s Licence
- Comfortable in a very physically demanding role lifting up to 25KG
- Natural team players that enjoy working as a team to put our customer’s first
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Good geographical knowledge of Tauranga and New Zealand is essential
We also love to recognise success – it’s part of our culture. Teams regularly get together to celebrate successes, special occasions, events or just have fun.
Your opportunity could start right here. We are processing applications right now, so submit your application today!
For more information have a look at the following link https://youtu.be/sjTzvEDRUaY
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check.
NZ Post is continuing to operate as an essential service provider. Our recruitment team will keep you posted with any changes to our recruitment process as we go through various Alert Levels across New Zealand. Keep safe.
Management and Manufacturing
Information Technology and Services, Staffing and Recruiting, and Financial Services