FMCG Human Resource Business Partner
Reeds Africa Consult
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking to hire a Human Resource Business Partner.
Work Station: Uganda
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for employee effectiveness through proper manpower planning, performance management, employee relations and offering support to line managers and employees on the best HR practices.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Coordinate actual Performance reviews, gather feedback on Performance management improvements, communicate feedback on reviews, ensure continuous performance assessment and tracking of gaps closure
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organisation works.
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees
- Supports the delivery of, and the compliance with, Company HR policies, processes and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation & carry out induction program
- Provide day to day support and guidance on people management
- Develop leave annual planners and ensure adherence and business continuity
- Maintain up to date organization structures and ensure all employees have up to date JD’s
- Maintaining relationship with business partners e.g. outsourced services
- Manpower mapping and planning for the sections and seek approval for new hires
- Align recruitment plans to the business plans as well as Identify opportunities for outsourcing and efficiencies
- Analyze trends and metrics ration units to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Degree in HR /Business Management is requisite for the job position
- A post graduate diploma in HRM
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Human Resource
- Membership to HR professional body.
- Soft skills in HRIS applications.
- Good working knowledge of employment and statutory laws
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills.