Financial Advisory Manager
If you are interested in taking ownership of projects as diverse as insolvency, corporate restructuring or distressed debt work-out, forensic investigations and anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance, to name a few, this is a role for you.
- Build upon your technical expertise with access to best-in-class technologies, training, methodologies and regular exposure to senior industry leaders
- Be a part of a firm that actively encourages and harnesses diversity of thought to make an impact that matters and unlock business potential
- Work in a management team that strives to maximize results, coach for high performance and foster collaboration across businesses and borders
Learn more about what working at Deloitte Bahamas can mean for you.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Financial Advisory Manager, you lead the team and take ownership of the full engagement life cycle. Under the guidance of our experienced senior team, while providing a range of financial advisory services including insolvency, corporate restructuring, client and trust accounting and investigative services.
You will responsible for managing a portfolio of voluntary and court supervised liquidations, formal insolvency cases, corporate restructuring and other financial engagements, which will include the realization of complex and illiquid assets. You will lead the execution of the action plans, prepare deliverables for clients and courts, and report key issues to the liquidators and senior members of the team. You will work closely with lawyers, regulators, as well as senior stakeholders across our client organizations and solve complex issues related to their needs.
You drive client service excellence, actively develop and mentor your team and participate in business development opportunities.
About The Team
Our Restructuring Services team specializes in managing companies facing distress or disruption to help them turnaround or maximize the return to stakeholders in an insolvency scenario. We’re proud that our work makes a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses. Our supportive and creative finance professionals help creditors, equity providers and financiers navigate through formal and informal restructures and insolvency processes to protect and maximize their positions.
Deloitte provides financial advisory services in insolvency, restructuring, valuations, mergers & acquisitions (M&A) transactions, forensic investigations, anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance, and ancillary services. Our team consists of practitioners with specialist fields of expertise and deep industry knowledge, as well as significant practical experience. This allows us to help creditors, equity providers and financiers navigate through formal and informal restructures and insolvency processes to protect and maximize their positions.
We approach our work with a collaborative mindset and know that we are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. As the marketplace recognizes our talent, our financial advisory team is growing more than ever, and that’s why we need you to join us. Learn more about Deloitte Restructuring.
You Are Someone With
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with academic credentials in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management, , LLB, or related disciplines.
- An internationally recognized professional accounting or insolvency qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA, CFA, JIEB, LLM) .
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in insolvency and restructuring services, audit, financial advisory, or related services. A qualification in a common law jurisdiction would be a significant advantage.
At Deloitte, we strive to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size; it’s about being the first choice for the best talent and largest and most influential clients.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Deloitte promotes a culture of inclusion, collaboration and mentorship. As a platinum level ACCA Approved Employer, we offer learning and designation support, alongside formal training and professional development.
Business & Financial Advisory
Finance and Sales