Kayamo Aro Holdings Corporation
The Finance Manager undertakes all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations on time including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Revenue Recognition and Treasury
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Perform and support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and report monthly/quarterly financials to top management (ie. BS, IS, CF) on time
- Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings (ie. SEC, BIR) on or before the deadline.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies and procedures to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure strict implementation of policies and controls over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Fulfill all obligations required as data compliance officer.
- Fulfill all obligations required as financial reporting advisor.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creatively think of ways to grow the business and elevate it to a new level.
- Licensed as Certified Public Accountant
- Master’s Degree is preferred
- At least 2 years working experience as a Finance Manager
- At least 5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, preferably with experience in lending industry
- Knowledgeable with SEC and BIR rulings/compliance
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
Given a high ability to deliver expected results consistently, great work ethics and strong team dynamics, managers can progress to being Finance Controller then CFO and even Business Unit Head or CEO.
The Finance Manager is expected to uphold the highest ethical standards in every aspect of the job and should be perfectly aligned with the company’s Vision, Mission and Working Principles which are Integrity, Competence, Enthusiasm and Teamwork.
Uri ng trabaho