Finance Assistant – Processing Group
Our colleagues in Financial Shared Service Center strive for excellence in every task, at every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to changing financial and industry environments.
We are now looking for a Finance Assistant to join our Financial Shared Service Center.
The primary function of this position is to support various Finance activities in the Accounts Payable Payment Group. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in breaking into the finance world.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Ensure correct and timely processing of regular and urgent payment requests among the relevant AP functions.
- Manage the appropriate and precise completion of assigned AP Payment related tasks (such as: rejected payment/direct debit and refund reconciliation/etc.)
- Mange the requests from customers and resolve payment related issues and findings.
- Respond to ad hoc requests and maintain agreed timelines
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance-related course
- Payment or Treasury experience will be considered an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Previous experience with ERP system (Oracle preferred)
- Flexibility and attention to details.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize the daily workflow.
Must be willing to work on 10am-7pm shift.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in banking regulations. Will possess good payment related skills, can prioritize, and organize their work. Learn about global and local principles, along with building strong knowledge in Accounts Payable field.
PPD Defining Principles
– We have a strong will to win – We earn our customer’s trust – We are gamechangers – We do the right thing -We are one PPD –
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
PPD is an equal opportunities employer.
Registration on our website will also give you the opportunity to be considered for other positions if this one is not the most appropriate for your qualifications and experience.
This is an ongoing search. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Research
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.