Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What The Role Is
The Country F&B Manager is the country’s food and beverage subject matter expert and will have ownership of the Food and Beverage Business in all locations of the country. The position will manage the F&B portfolio in collaboration with location leadership to determine, communicate, and monitor the execution of the optimum course of action for improved performance within all food and beverage businesses in the region.
This role requires the candidate to train processes and guidelines, and help develop a business plan that will drive the F&B commercial performance via key performance indicators, business intelligence analysis, and brand standard evaluation. This role will focus on the following key areas: working with Global F&B Strategy and Operations to develop and rollout strategic projects, business planning, and analytics, the rollout of Selina’s F&B offering in compliance with brand standards, sourcing, negotiating and managing third-party relationships, supporting unit level F&B, and new opening’s operations.
The Country Food and Beverage Manager ensures the existing food and beverage products, programs and standards are compliant with the brand and global F&B requirements.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the Country F&B Objectives and Key Results, including Country P&L results
- Responsible for the management of all F&B managers in the country
- Food and Beverage planning during the concept development and pre-opening stage.
- Monitor the results of the F&B outlets after opening, and provide feedback for the global F&B team.
- Act as quality control periodically auditing compliance with global guidelines and the F&B revenue and experience in the country.
- Provide guidance and support for the Hotel General Manager and location leaders and staff on how to maximize F&B profitability.
- Identify potential partnerships for the country’s restaurant and bar areas and execute in coordination with the country leaders.
- Ensure training is delivered for all location Food and Beverage leaders and staff when required.
- Achieve growth plan target as stated above
- Monitor country goals including each locations’ P&L as well as meeting established timelines.
- Actively participate in all hiring activities for F&B at unit level and in the recruitment of general managers for all locations in country
- Collaborate through business and country expertise with diverse functions: Pre-Opening, Finance, Legal, Experience Director.
- Be a strategic driver in all deals and partnerships at country level.
- Be a vocal advocate for the Selina experience and brand. Act as a legal representative for Selina in the assigned country.
- Actively participate in the F&B training of all staff in the country: both at country and location level.
- Connect the location management to the global functions that provide for them products, policies and programs.
- Champion localization for any applicable product, policy or program at a country level.
- Monitor schedules of F&B departments and ensure labor efficiency
- Supervise the environmental health and safety staff or services in line with compliance.
- Support Selina’s expansion (outside the assigned country) as requested/required by the company.
What You Need For The Role
Bilingual: English and Native Language of the Country of Location
Min. 3 years experience in a similar function (Chef or F&B Administrator)
Experience in the hospitality industry (desired)
Great communication and organization skills.
What Can You Expect
No dress code
Pet-friendly (as long as your pet is friendly)
Multiple online training opportunities
Cultural events and wellness activities at Locations. Volunteering with Selina Gives Back; because sharing is caring
Huge Selina experience discounts on your stay, food & fun for you AND your friends & family (you can expect to become even more popular among your friends)
Have your birthday off
Amazing referral program with cash and global holiday packages; we know you hang out with other great people
Extra country-specific benefits; we can tell you more during the application process
Nivel de antigüedad
Algo de responsabilidad
Tipo de empleo
Gestión y Manufactura
Marketing y publicidad, Servicios financieros y Hostelería
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ec.linkedin.com.