The Facilities Operations Team is seeking a Facilities Manager to join their Westminster office location in Colorado. This individual will be responsible for ensuring a safe, comfortable and efficient workspace by following Groupe standards as shared by their Re:Sources Facilities leadership.
- Responsible for physical facility appearance and security
- Oversight of third-party and/or Re:Sources’ Facilities staff and functions
- Establish relationships and build strong rapport with local Brand leads, Building management and vendors
- Respond to and manage onsite emergency situations (power outage, weather-related events, fire drills, etc.)
- Implement and communicate Groupe office procedures, processes and policies
- Lead or take part in project-based assignments (such as special events, office construction or restack projects, etc.)
- Assess and report on the state of the office to their Re:Sources Senior Facilities Manager
- Coordinate with Facilities Financial Analysts to manage budget
- Administer Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives (such as recycling, energy efficiency, etc.)
- Respond to employee and vendor inquiries; provide information, resolve problems or refer to others as appropriate
- Supervise and delegate responsibilities among the onsite Facilities staff
- Coordinate with HR to onboard new hires and process terms
- Maintain office appearance and shared common spaces
- Other duties as assigned
- Related Facilities experience in similar creative, fast-paced, flexible environment
- Effective communicate skills, both written and verbally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Enthusiastic and creative team member with a desire to create a positive work environment
- Efficiency at managing multiple, diverse tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional organization and management skills
- Ability to collaborate at all levels and functions
- Dedication to quality and excellence
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) currently in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an «at-will» relations
Marketing and Advertising