Experience Design Associate
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
About the Opportunity
You’ll have access to professional development and technical upskilling that is all about helping you thrive. You’ll work with inspiring people, join a culture driven to make a difference and develop your skills as you help us to solve important problems. With paid study leave, flexible working and other benefits, you’ll have the freedom to create a career that grows as you do.
What will you create?
You’ll help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
Consulting brings this to life by helping clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent, or fundamentally change the way they do business. Your work here will help organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster.
As an Experience Designer in our Skilled Service Hub, you will deliver innovative digital experiences and services by leveraging customer needs. You will make an impact by:
- Designing best-in-class digital or physical digital experiences through a well thought out and structured design process
- Undertaking user research and evaluative testing
- Bringing experience design, interface design and interaction designs to life through low-fidelity prototypes,clickable prototypes and microsite creation
- Designing artefacts to bring customer needs to life including customer journey maps, personas and day in the life of scenarios
- Creating impactful presentations, storyboards, case studies and iconography
You will be great for this role if you have:
- Fundamental understanding of human centred design, experience design and service design gained either as part of your university degree or through previous experience at a digital agency, digital consultancy or in-house at a digital product business
- Experience using user research and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC and No-Code / Low-Code prototyping tools
- An understanding of digital technologies that allow you to articulate and communicate ideas with engineering teams to develop beautifully-crafted digital products and services
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in blended teams; supporting lead designers, working with stakeholders and being the voice of the customer
- Demonstrated data literacy and analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work independently but knowing when to ask for support and guidance
- Demonstrated ability to work in diverse teams and agile environments
- Strong people skills and an ability to engage all levels of the organisation
- Strong writing skills
More importantly, we want to hear from you if
You want to make a difference and have a passion for social responsibility and believe that your design skills play an integral role in shaping our country and the globe.
You love re-imagining the possible and you’re driven by shaping new ideas, challenging the status-quo and thrive in sometimes ambiguous situations that can lead to industry shaping experiences.
You are a sound communicator, believing in the power of storytelling, using it as an important tool to shape conversations you have with clients and your colleagues.
Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to help our team deliver practical advice that speaks straight to the heart of client business issues and deliver innovative results.
You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we’re proud of, and also the reason we’ve been named LinkedIn’s #1 Australian workplace. With PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We’re living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Project Management, Strategy/Planning, and Consulting
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services