Executive Assistant to Managing Director
The Buttonwood Tree
The Buttonwood Tree is a High finance news agency in the digital medium. The company got its name from the Buttonwood Agreement of 1792, under a buttonwood tree stockbrokers aimed to organize the trading of securities in New York. It was the creation of the New York Stock Exchange and it is the birthplace of Wall Street as we know it today.
Presently we are on an expansion mode and are hiring globally. We at TBT are right now scouting for aspiring Writers, Editors, Digital Marketing- Intern worldwide, as pandemic and Remote work has made the world a too small place.
Executive Assistant to Director
- Work closely with the Director and Business leaders on business management and operational initiatives
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for Director
- Work on analysing and tracking various operational analytics, follow up and analyse trends from business review materials, board presentations and other periodic reports to the CEO’s office
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO,
- Ensuring strategic agendas are progressing as per timelines, and bringing any discrepancy from plan to the notice of key stakeholders
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
Ø Helping prepare for meetings.
Ø Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
Ø Making travel arrangements for executives.
Ø Experience as a virtual assistant.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
Only Female Candidate
Ø Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
Ø Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
Ø Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives. Non-profit board experience is highly-preferred
Ø In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
Ø Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
Ø Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
Ø A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Ø Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Ø Minimum- 3 Years of Experience
Ø Excellent written and oral communication in English
Ø Flexible to work at PST /EST (US)Time zone
Kindly share your resume written in English only
Tipo de empleo