ET EUTX 14221 Service Delivery Manager
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology – focuses on developing new technology for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) – Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
As part of Enterprise Technology, the On-site Technology Support’s mission is to help our customers fulfil their purposes and contribute to building a better working world by providing a fit for purpose support service.
The On-site Technology Support Region Lead provides this support to customers within a Region by managing a large team performing the highest level of multiple technology support activities. The position is also responsible for all aspects of staff management for their team. This professional has accountability for all aspects of end-user support interaction with Region leadership, supporting relationship management and ensuring that metrics and performance standards are achieved and maintained. This professional anticipates technology support issues and creates and provides solutions with appropriate consultation. Driving change, consolidation and service improvement is a key aspect of this role whilst keeping their team motivated in a highly changing, dynamic, diverse and cross-cultural environment
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead and champion a functional cross-border organization with a single, mature culture. This should provide consistency of operations, responsibilities and cross- border reporting.
- Establish a service culture with sufficiently ITIL-educated operations management and staff.
- Drive service improvement and standardization, automation and consolidation/centralization in alignment with the ET strategies.
- Assist with EY Technology team leadership for local People and Finance issues within the Region.
- Deliver a cost-efficient, stable on-site support operations for the supported customers
- Establish and administer the OSTS annual budgets and manage expenditures in order to operate within the approved budget.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap and direction for OSTS including sourcing and location strategy.
- Interface and consult with other functional leads within EY Technology to coordinate planning and activities.
- Represent OSTS externally (e.g., with vendors and industry peers).
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with local Talent and understand the local people policies for countries in which staff are located.
- Maintain a high-level understanding of the business objectives, processes and supporting Technology needs of all customers in the Region. Stay sensitive to unique local needs.
- Build and develop relationships with key senior leadership in the Region to help manage Technology needs and issues.
- Work with Region leadership to optimize the business value, quality and cost of requested services to meet the Firm and EY Technology objectives and policies with a clear articulation of the service levels delivered.
- Collect Region viewpoints on Technology needs and service issues and communicate these to the appropriate Relationship Manager or EY Technology leader.
- Assist and support the communication of significant EY Technology activities in the Region effectively so that they are understood by customers in that Region
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Advanced analytical skills are required to identify opportunities for service and process improvement across the geography supported.
- Work independently with limited oversight from a supervisor
- High-level decision making responsibilities include the prioritization of work for the OSTS team and determining approaches to effectively address service delivery concerns of a large number of customers.
- Advanced ability to work with a multitude of people and teams to balance demands
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively with escalations, difficult situations and demanding individuals under pressure
- Co-ordinate, understand and successfully integrate the activities of a large cross-cultural, cross-border team including virtual interaction and travel within geography on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of team management including hiring, development and counselling.
- Ability to successfully develop and implement efficiently, actionable roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience in financial management including budgeting and service costing
- High level understanding of key performance indicators relevant to the role
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is desirable.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organizational, project and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Work schedule flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Established vendor relationship management experience
- Demonstrated track record of continuous desktop support service and cost improvement and optimisation.
- Ability to liaise, establish strong relationships and work effectively with key region and engagement leadership
- High level proficiency in all aspects of communicating with team members, supervisor and peers.
- At least 10 years experience in leading large multi-country teams in customer software, hardware and technology support
What We Offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.