Entry Level Field Engineer – Logging and Perf
- Under direct supervision, assists in the preparation and execution of Open Hole logging services on customer’s location in accordance with HMS.
- This is the entry level position for this discipline and will train directly under the supervision of an appropriate frontline leader or a competent Field Professional assigned by the frontline leader to gain knowledge of operations.
- Assists in checking equipment prior to and after logging operations.
- Gains familiarity with Surface System and Open Hole tools through field work under mentorship.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
c/o SDV Building 1st Floor, Douala, Doual, , Cameroon
Requisition Number: 108299
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.