Founded in 2003, LatinHire is responsible for the Latin American operations of several leading e-learning companies. Currently, we are looking for native-level English teachers in Barbados to be part of a leading online school targeted at students connecting from Latin America.
Advantages of the Online English Teacher position:
- Up to 48 hrs. Available per week!
- Ideal working hours for teachers living in Barbados. Peak times are from 4 pm to 1 am ET on weekdays, and all day on weekends.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work from anywhere (computer, appropriate workspace, reliable Internet connection needed).
- Hourly pay rates: from USD 7 to USD 13 depending on the times week’s times and days
- Native-level English speaker.
- Speaks elementary Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
- College or University degree (may be in progress) or, a Teaching English as a Foreign Language certificate or equivalent.
- One year of experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- Currently living in Barbados.
Education, Training, and Information Technology
Education Management, Higher Education, and Primary/Secondary Education