E&I Technicians & Mechanical Fitters
This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We have an opportunity for experienced trades for maintenance projects in the oil and gas sector across WA.
We are seeking:
- Mechanical Fitters
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Relevant Trade qualification
- Previous experience working in the oil and gas sector
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
- Confined Spaces and Working at Heights
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What we offer
- Flexible rosters – 2:2, 3:1 or 4:1
- Long term opportunities
- A chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Mechanical Fitters $74.91 per hour + Super
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians – $79.84 per hour + Super
- 25% Night shift loading
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a highperformance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No: 244451
Engineering and Information Technology
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering