Ecosystems Quality Software Engineer
Checkr is looking for experienced Software Quality Engineers to help us develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure high quality of our integrations with Applicant Tracking Systems.
Our team’s mission is to bring Checkr’s features to customers using a wide variety of Applicant Tracking Systems. We are Checkr experts and build the best user experience in integrations. We work with developers and architects to connect complex software systems. A quality engineer plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launch to ensure our software meets our customer needs.
What a Typical Week May Look Like At Checkr
- Learn about Applicant Tracking Systems and how they interact with Checkr
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What We Value In a Software Quality Engineer
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of REST APIs and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- You are a strong communicator and can build agreement between groups of people with different levels of technical expertise
- Knowledge object oriented programming language, preferably Ruby, Java, or Python
- You have a mindset to think about the quality of the product from an end users perspective.
- You are highly motivated and excited to provide end-to end solutions to software quality problems
- You have start-up experience.
- Interest in working with different tools and technologies.
- Academic background in computer science or equivalent (BSc or MSc)
What You Get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement a true meritocracy
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.