Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Always be courteous and helpful to World Courier customers and consignees.
- Pick up and deliver goods as requested.
- Ensure required paperwork is completed by customer/consignee.
- Use initiative and anticipate problems that may occur with deliveries.
- Keep Dispatch Officer informed of progress of deliveries and any delays.
- Drive safely and take care of company vehicles.
- Make up boxes for shipments as required.
- Monitor packaging materials and advise Operations Supervisor when stock is running low.
- Be prepared to work overtime during busy times.
- Request additional duties during quiet times.
- Airport duties as directed (including import and export).
- Work periodic weekends as rostered.
- Maintain abundant stock of packaging materials and labels
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO:
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Current driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- Good knowledge of metropolitan area.
- Pleasant & proactive manner with customers.
- Good knowledge of cold chain management and basic DG
- Sense of urgency balanced by meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate problems that may occur with deliveries.
- Initiative and commonsense.
- Reliable and accountable.
- Customer focus, ability to deliver +1 service.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Schedule Full time Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Management and Manufacturing
Information Technology and Services, Financial Services, and Hospital & Health Care