Distribution Centre – Team Member (Evening shifts)
- Unloading, receipting and checking off products
- Picking, packing and dispatching products for our customer orders
- You may be required to label, put away and bin locate product
- Ensure product is stored safely at all times
- Health and safety – actively promoting safe work practices and ensuring a safe work environment is maintained at all times
We have permanent positions available with the shifts Sunday to Thursday 3pm – midnight
To succeed in the role you will be someone who:
- Displays good problem solving and time management skills
- Has strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Has the ability to use initiative and work independently
- Distribution/Warehouse experience is desirable but not essential
This physically demanding role requires someone with a good degree of strength, that can keep up with our fast- paced environment.
In return we offer, a fun, supportive team culture within a business that cares about and recognises individuals. We also offer on site training and support.
If this role sounds like you – Apply now!
Management and Manufacturing
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Internet