Digital Marketing Director
Ace Digital Avenue
Director Digital Marketing
- Salary : 17Million UGX – 21Million UGX per year
- Support team – we have a support team to help you grow in the company.
Full Job Description
Ace Digital is a high performance tech-enabled digital marketing and business solutions provider.
Our purpose is to help every business create a better future so they can change their world.
We do this knowing that every business is born out of belief. The belief that it can make an impact.
That it can have an idea that matters.
Basing on this understanding;
- We help businesses make a meaningful difference.
- We help them translate their aspiration into reality.
- We help our clients by building on their ambition and optimism to transform their business for the better… so their contribution is felt by their customers, partners and the communities they serve.
Our team is made up of award-winning marketers, designers, developers and business consultants and we know what it takes to get real results online.
Our digital marketing experts always put together hundreds of successful digital marketing campaigns for businesses looking to increase brand awareness, leads, phone calls, transactions, walk-ins and qualified website traffic.
As a Director on the Digital Marketing Team, you will be focused on marketing our suite of products, services, and agency tools, ultimately leading our engagement strategy to fuel growth with a specific segment of agents.
Your deep expertise in digital marketing and your passion for helping companies and other agencies grow their business makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Your ability to manage the details of multiple integrated campaigns while still thinking and acting holistically is critical to your daily work.
Building strong stakeholder relationships and making data-driven recommendations will make you highly successful in the role.
- Partner across our broader team, specifically Product Strategy and Digital Experience, to develop our overall engagement strategy.
- Serve as the marketing lead on several integrated campaigns, leading the implementation, including creative and content development, across all channels (web, social, email).
- Partner with our Analytics team to set goals, build tracking mechanisms and gather and interpret data for our campaigns. Analyze and optimize campaigns to drive greater efficiency and results.
- Collaborate with key business partners across the organization to develop necessary technical deliverables including potential personas, journeys, UX and data requirements.
- Cultivate an environment that aligns to our values and supports belonging, inclusion, and respect.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in Marketing, IT, Business Administration or communications preferred) or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience with demonstrated expanded responsibility within a digital marketing organization
- Highly collaborative with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization; strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrable examples of strong strategic, analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Experience designing and implementing robust digital journeys, leveraging a wide range of digital marketing channels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work through ambiguity with a solution-oriented mindset
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with automation software, web design and online best practices
- Must be 18+
- Have a smartphone and computer
- History with Social Media and/or Marketing
- Great people skills – Must be able to talk to clients