Digital Illustrator- Figma (Fintech/Cryptocurrency)
Black Pen Recruitment
Digital Illustrator- Figma (FinTech/Cryptocurrency)
Are you an experienced Illustrator with insight into the world of Fintech? Do you know Figma?
Our client, an American-based company is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. The mission is to make bitcoin/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. This dynamic company is looking to hire a Digital Illustrator- Figma to join their team.
As a Digital Illustrator- Figma, you should be passionate about creating impactful brand identities through your love of digital illustration.
Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all. Whilst driving business through technology.
Job Type: Full-Time | Remote
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Strong experience in Figma
- High design standards, provide an excellent illustrative experience, and work on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Organised and able to work consistently on recurring projects
- Strong ability to communicate with engineers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders across different teams and countries
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who takes initiative and has ownership over their workload
- Graphic design experience
- Animation experience
- Working within the design team you will help to create a strong brand identity through illustrations & iconography
- You will work closely with the product & marketing designers to create beautiful illustrations and icons for our products & marketing campaigns
- Translate designers’ ideas into visually stimulating illustrations
- Own our client’s illustration library
- Collaborate closely with designers of different disciplines
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Keep abreast of competitors’ products and industry trends
- Supporting and sharing your knowledge and expertise with other designers
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts
Please provide a portfolio showcasing your work with your application!
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity, then apply today!