Deliveries Strategy & Analytics Lead
Get to know the role:
Responsible for developing and executing quality and engagement strategies to increase overall supply size, productivity, efficiency, and engagement of Deliveries delivery-partners. Problem-solving skills, an analytical approach to decision-making and execution, and a willingness to get your hands dirty are all necessary components for success in this role.
The day-to-day activities:
- Execute on Deliveries delivery-partner quality and engagement processes and initiatives.
- Experiment and execute initiatives to ensure platform reliability for GrabFood, GrabExpress and GrabMart verticals.
- Build, run, and optimize scalable operational processes tackling delivery-partner efficiency, performance, delivery quality, loyalty, and retention programs.
- Has the ability to “connect-the-dots”, and understands both on-ground realities of the business and the narrative of data from multiple sources
- Analyze the performance of owned projects and initiatives and communicate key results across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Work across different teams and functions to support goals and initiatives of Grab as a whole, when relevant to delivery-partners.
- Support vertical teams in launching new business initiatives
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with a strong academic track record.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- At least 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience in management/strategic consulting, telecommunications (product/vertical management), marketing, booking apps, online payments/e-wallets, F&B/QSR, eCommerce and/or start-ups preferred, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets is required.
- Proficiency in SQL is a must. Knowledge of Python is a huge plus.
- Able to make key business decisions and provide rigorous, data-driven recommendations.
- Ability to work both strategically as well as in an executional capacity.
- Experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Information Technology, Customer Service
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Financial Services
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.