Data Science Specialist
We believe that clients should be able to focus on their business development while letting us take care of the rest that happens under the hood.
We thrive in an agile and flexible culture, aiming at always exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our continuous growth and evolution provide Overactive a unique working environment where you can develop your professional career and personal goals.
We are looking for a Data Science Specialist to rock it!
You will work on special projects with a brilliant team helping our clients to succeed.
What will you do?
Our client has designed, built, and managed some of the best online undergraduate and graduate programs in the USA. Since 2013, they have helped 20+ universities, including Tufts, Harvard, and Tulane, create and manage first-rate online and hybrid programs that exceed faculty and student expectations.
They are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to oversee their data infrastructure and drive each part of the company–including marketing, enrollment, student outcomes, faculty satisfaction, and program health–to smart use of continual testing and benchmarking.
Our client has a fully integrated testing mindset, complete with data systems to capture, store, analyze, and report data that drives their performance; they are systematically capturing and using results to assess questions such as: why admitted applicants didn’t enroll; assessing prospects and applicants perception of the university as a result of their experience; tracking likelihood of webinar attendees or tuition calculator users enrolling; etc.
What do we need from you?
- Experience working with and creating modern data architecture within AWS.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience with causal inference and/or econometric methods.
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, Shiny, Dash or other visualization platforms. Knowledge and experience with Python for data science using common data science tools and libraries(Pandas, PyTorch, Seaborn, etc).
- Experience with automating analyses using SQL Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools including AWS Glue and Talend Digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Adobe Marketing Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
What do we offer?
- Attractive compensation package 💵
- Training & Development 📚
- Home Office 🏠
- Flex shifts 🕔
- Nice workspaces and brand new offices 🏬
- And so much more Onsite benefits 🎮
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ingeniería y Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.