Data Engineer – Band 1
Procter & Gamble
In this role, you’ll be responsible for cultivation of large scale analytical use cases delivering exponential value by designing and delivering advanced analytics solutions at scale (including Petabyte scale solutions), using industry leading Big Data technologies, growing efficiency of models delivery by deep domain expertise, being a one stop shop and E2E accountable for scale up – hiding complexity of IT from business case owners (understanding of P&G EA patterns, taking care of engagements with Enterprise Architects, Data Management, Cloud, Infosec and Platform teams), being a trusted partner of Cloud and Info-security teams with autonomy within their frameworks, delivering right solution architecture, automation and technology choices starting from experimentation and proof of concept phases of new analytical models that generate insights and answers to business questions.
What We Offer You
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance!
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS or MS in Information Systems and/or Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development and other related courses:
- 2+ years of professional experience in big data analytics and distributed systems.
- Ability to problem-solve and have experience in writing code/ETL processes/Monitoring processes in a production ready environment.
- Knowledge of Big Data with a focus on data engineering; optimizing data, pipelines, ETLs
- Experience implementing production level deployments at an enterprise scale on Azure
- Strong coding and development skills in programming languages (e.g. Python, PySpark etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of building warehouses technologies including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, SQL, Spark etc.
- A good understanding of data structures, databases, data lakes, and data ingestion and transformation routines
- Multi-functional team work internally and with external clients
- Proficiency working in an Agile environment
- English communication skills – (Verbal & written)
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Project Management, Design, Information Technology
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.