Data Analytics Developer
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC is seeking a Data Analytics Developer to join our IT Group. This position will allow the successful candidate to work with many different development tools, development languages, and applications for a profitable growing company. The successful candidate will be responsible for development in Matillion, AWS Redshift, and AtScale, support of existing analytics processes, and building reports.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with project leaders to identify analytical requirements; design, develop, implement, and maintain business analytics solutions; and interpret results using a variety of data analysis techniques.
- Provide accurate estimates for development work
- Collaborate with team members in the areas of system development and system support
- Provide recommendations to improve functional, technical and architectural designs. Proactively share knowledge on potential improvements to business and/or technology processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years of experience developing and supporting business analytics applications
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience designing and supporting databases and/or data warehouses
- ETL design and support experience
- Experience with AWS Redshift and S3
- Understanding of Matillion
- Data modeling experience Strong analytical problem-solving ability
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with AtScale
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with Python.
- Excellent communication skills. Self-motivated and able to perform job duties and responsibilities with little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
Information Technology and Engineering
Construction, Chemicals, and Oil & Energy