Data Analyst (Remote)
We offer a unique opportunity to join an exceptionally talented team of engineers, designers, product and business builders. At MediaLab, you’ll impact the growth of some of the largest social networks, messaging apps, and music platforms in the world.
HQ is located in Santa Monica, California with growing teams in Guadalajara, Mexico & broader Latin America.
join us today.
Your Role at MediaLab
As a Product Data Analyst at MediaLab, you will play a key role in turning massive data sets into business and user insights to drive continuous KPI improvements across a growing portfolio of products with notable names such as Kik, Amino, and WorldStarHipHop. You will work closely with Product Owners, Executives and Data Scientists to understand business problems and opportunities, then identify the right data and drive its interpretation to lead to well informed decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively translate complex data sets into unambiguous presentations and reports which lead to measurable business impact
- Analyze data and run statistical tests in Excel, Python or R
- Write complex performant SQL queries to analyze databases
- Use predictive analytics, user segmentation, experiment design, statistical tests and related areas
- Apply behavioral economics theory to drive KPI impact
- Build dashboards and data visualizations in a tool like Looker / QlikView / Tableau
- Partner with Product team to analyze and validate AB test results
What We’re Searching For
- 3+ years of experience as a data or business analyst in social, mobile gaming and / or technology industry
- Several years of experience writing SQL against large scale Big Data stores preferably with BigQuery and RedShift
- Knowledge of various BI visualization tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Experience analyzing and validating AB test results, preferably using Firebase
- Real world examples applying deep dive analysis / root cause analysis to drive KPI impact
- Hands on experience with analytical coding in R or Python in the social, mobile gaming and / or technology industry
- Master’s Degree or PhD in a quantitative field is an added bonus
At MediaLab, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Tecnología de la información
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Internet
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita cl.linkedin.com.