Cyber Security Consulting
A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
Engineering and Information Technology
Information Technology and Services